TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No animals or dogs are allowed into the venue with the exception to guide dogs.
No alcohol or glass to be brought into the main event arena. There will be local hot food vendors catering for all tastes. The Holbeach Music & Beer Festival is funded by local business sponsors and the sale of alcohol. We are putting together a great event for the community to enjoy and keeping the cost of entry low therefore you are not allowed to bring alcohol into the venue (you may be searched on entry), after all this is a beer Festival! Bar prices will be very reasonable, so please support us in purchasing a drink at the bar then we can afford to improve year on year.
If your a paid camper you can bring a limited amount of alcohol into the Campsite but NOT into the main event arena. ABSOLUTELY NO GLASSES OR GLASS BOTTLES PERMITTED but you are allowed to bring ONE of the following options (per person 18+) for the duration of your stay:
12 x 440ml cans of lager/cider/beerOR
12 x 250ml cans of premix spirit drinksOR
3-lirte box of wineOR
5 litres of cider/lager/beer in plastic bottles or cans
- There will be a large range of ales & ciders to enjoy and we have tasting notes for each at the main bar. To complement the Beer Festival we will have the usual Lagers, Bitters, Ciders, Guinness all on draught with alcopops, spirits, wines and a full range of soft drinks available. We will be asking proof of age to anyone who appears under the age of 25 asking to purchase alcohol.
- MUST have E ticket for entry which will be exchanged for the appropriate wristband for entry, if your lucky enough to look under the age of 25 ID will have to be provided before we can issue you a Adult wristband.
Prohibited items and exlusions
PLEASE NOTE: All purchases are not transferable or refundable. The management reserve the right to refuse entry
Food & Drinks
- No outside alcohol or glass allowed
- No Generators
- We do not post out tickets. Instead of sending them to you in the post we give you a unique booking reference/barcoded ticket. This emailed along with your confirmation shortly after your order has gone through, however the booking barcoded ticket itself, along with some ID in case of a security issue is all you'll need to gain entry to the event.
- Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By using this site and by buying tickets via it you will be deemed to have accepted all relevant terms and conditions.
- The expression "terms and conditions" is used to describe the combined provisions of the Ticket Purchase Terms and of the Website Terms.
- "we" and "us" Holbeach Music & Beer Festival and bsnetwork.co.uk. "Event" means the individual event or events advertised on our Website for which Tickets are available. "Promoter" means a third-party supplier or suppliers of Tickets for the Events which may include a venue, band, promoter or Event organiser. "Tickets" or "Bookings" means rights to admission in the form of unique booking reference codes or barcoded tickets. "Website" means the website on which we make Tickets available and from which we promote Events. "you" and "your" means an individual purchasing tickets using this Website. If there is any conflict between the Ticket Purchase Terms and the Website Terms then the latter shall prevail.
- Sale of Tickets Rights to admission for Events are sold in the form of unique booking reference codes, which are delivered electronically via this Website.
- WE DO NOT POST OUT ACTUAL PHYSICAL TICKETS unless otherwise stated.
- A request by you to purchase Tickets using the booking process on this Website is an offer made subject to these Ticket Purchase Terms. The offer is made when you click the "buy now" button on the payment website. Acceptance by us of your offer on behalf of the Promoter shall be deemed to be effective when your debit/credit card details have been cleared and we have confirmed your order.
- You must be over 16 years old to buy Tickets using this Website and must also comply with any age restrictions which apply to the venue where the Event is being held (as set out below).
- Please check your purchase carefully before you confirm your purchase and check out by clicking on "buy ticket". At this stage an offer has been made by you to purchase the Tickets selected.
- Once you have offered to purchase the Tickets then, subject to their availability at advertised prices and checking your debit/credit card or PayPal details, we will accept your offer and confirm your Booking by email.
We will charge your debit/credit card or PayPal Account with the face value of the ticket. The face value will be clearly itemized and is inclusive of VAT before you confirm your purchase and check out.
- WE DO NOT POST OUT ACTUAL PHYSICAL TICKETS unless otherwise stated. You are advised to check your purchase on receipt of confirmation from us.
- Please keep your unique booking reference / barcoded ticket code in a safe place as you will be refused entry to the Event without the number. (See "Gaining admission to the Event").
- The unique booking reference code / barcoded e. ticket for each Booking is issued subject to these terms and conditions. We advise that you familiarize yourself with the following terms and conditions before attending the Event.
- As the person making the Booking, you must attend the Event yourself, and must accompany all other persons for whom the Booking is made. Please note if you are an adult purchasing Tickets for children, you must attend the Event yourself. Some of the Events and Ticket types have age restrictions. Whilst we use reasonable efforts to provide details of any age restrictions, it is your responsibility to find out if there are any age restrictions which apply.
- When you arrive at the Event you have booked, you must be able to provide your unique Booking reference code / barcoded ticket, your name, your postcode, and in the case of security purposes either photographic or signature identification. Only the person in whose name the Booking has been made needs to provide this information; persons in their party arriving with them do not; though each person will have to provide proof of age or concessionary status where these are required (see "Age restrictions, concessionary rates, right to admission").
- Tickets are issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue. Full details are available on request from the organising team please email: email@example.com. You and all other Ticket holders in your party must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the Event. The following points apply in general: The website and venue management, accept no responsibility for any personal property taken to an Event. At the management's option there may be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind to an Event. Ticket holders are advised that official merchandise is usually only available inside the venue.
- You are strongly advised to check Event details with the venue at which it is to be held and/or the Promoter before travelling to an Event. We make the best efforts to keep all information as up-to-date as possible but we cannot be held responsible for any errors.
- We exclude liability for any Tickets or other goods provided by Promoters or other third-party suppliers to the fullest extent permitted by law. In no circumstance shall we be liable for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of profit, data, revenue, business opportunity, anticipated savings, goodwill or reputation whether in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of or in connection with this agreement or purchases made through this Website save where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
- Any dispute regarding the content or quality of the Event, or any actions of the Promoter, venue, performers or their representatives is deemed to be between you and the Promoter.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be taken to limit or exclude our liability for death, personal injury or fraud caused by our or our employees or directors' negligence.
- Subject to the above terms and conditions our maximum liability arising in connection with these terms and conditions and the Website shall be no more than 100% of the face value of tickets provided to you.
- Only the face value of the Ticket will be refunded if (a), (b) or (c) occurs. Ticket booking fees are non-refundable. If an Event is cancelled, rescheduled, or the details are significantly changed, and we have been informed of the change by the Promoter, we will contact you as soon as possible by email using the details you have supplied in the booking process section of the Website. If you do not receive this notification because you have not updated the email address that we hold in your account, we cannot be held liable.
- If an Event is cancelled, and we have been informed by the Promoter, we will automatically refund the face value of your Ticket: you don't need to notify us or claim your refund. If an Event is cancelled, and we have NOT been informed by the Promoter (and so we have not been able to inform you of the cancellation), you must notify us no later than 48 hours after the Event that you wish to claim a refund.
- If we have been informed by the Promoter that the Event is to be rescheduled (as set out in (b) above), or the details significantly changed (as set out in (c) above), and we have informed you of the change, we will offer you the choice of retaining your Booking for the rescheduled or changed Event or obtaining a refund of the face value of the Ticket.
- If you wish to receive a refund you must notify us of your choice as soon as possible, and no later than 4pm on the working day before the Event, or by 4pm on the Thursday before the Event in the case of Events taking place on a Saturday, Sunday or a Bank Holiday Monday. If, however we have only notified you in the 48 hours preceding the Event, you must notify us as soon as possible, and no later than 10am on the day of the Event. If we have only notified you on the day of the Event, you must notify us as soon as possible, and no later than the opening time of the Event.
- If you don't notify us that you wish to obtain a refund, or you do not notify us within the times set out above, you will be deemed to have chosen to retain your Booking and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- If an Event is rescheduled, or the details are significantly changed and we have NOT been informed by the Promoter (and so have not informed you of the change), you must notify us as soon as possible, and no later than 48 hours after the original date of the Event, if you wish to claim a refund.
- If an Event is moved to another date (as set out in (b) above) or the details are significantly changed (as set out in (c) above) and you decide to retain your Booking, you shall not be entitled to any refund of the face value of the Ticket, or the booking fee or to any other compensation whatsoever.
- Please note, however, it is your responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and we cannot guarantee that we will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue.
- By using this site to buy Tickets, you agree that:
- They are for the personal use of you and your party only you will not attempt to transfer them you will not attempt to resell them in any way We reserve the right to cancel Ticket Bookings which we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
- Age restrictions, concessionary rates, right to admission
- Some Events and Ticket types have age restrictions and we will take reasonable efforts to ensure these are detailed in the Event information. Please read all the information that applies to the Event/Ticket you are booking and bring a proof of age if appropriate.
- Some Tickets are offered at concessionary rates to eligible persons, for example, students, under-16s. If you buy concessionary Tickets, you must take the necessary proof that each Ticket holder is eligible for that concession to the Event. If you cannot prove eligibility for each person holding a concessionary Ticket, you may be asked to pay the difference on the door or refused entry completely. If you are refused entry, we cannot refund you.
- The right to admission to an Event is reserved by the Promoter and Event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account, and may carry out security searches. We are unable to offer you a refund if you are refused entry to or ejected from a venue on account of being under age (or appearing to be underage and failing to provide proof of age), declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken, or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. In cases of Events where prompt arrival is required, late arrival may also result in refusal of entry.
- Laser pens, mobile phones, animals and Ticket holder's own food may also be prohibited from the venue.
- Some Events and Ticket types have restricted availability or allow a maximum number of Tickets per purchaser. These restrictions are indicated in the Event information or during Booking. If you order Tickets in breach of these restrictions or in excess of the maximum allowed we reserve the right to cancel your order.
- Tickets for Events may be available through other outlets and box offices. The number of Tickets available on this Website only reflects our remaining allocation, which is controlled by the venue/Promoter, and not the total tickets remaining for the Event itself.
- If you use this Website you agree with us to be bound by the following terms and conditions. You are responsible for ensuring that anyone using the Website via your login details complies with these terms and conditions.
- We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Website, but access to the Website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on the Website from time to time.&
- We assume no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the Website has links.
- The copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the material contained in the Website, together with the Website design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets) belongs to us or is currently licensed to us, our subsidiaries or the providers of such information. All rights are reserved. None of this material may be reproduced or redistributed without our express written permission. You may, however, download or print a single copy for your own non-commercial off-line viewing.
- We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data on the Website is accurate and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. We do not monitor, verify or endorse information submitted by third parties including Promoters for posting on the Website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on the Website. We do not guarantee that the Website will be fault free and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- Due to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the Internet, any liability we may have for any losses or claims arising from an inability to access the Website, or from any use of the Website or reliance on the data transmitted using the Website, is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. In no event shall we be liable for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of profit, data, revenue, business opportunity, anticipated savings, goodwill or reputation whether in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of or in connection with this agreement or use of the Website save where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
- We do not give any warranty that the Website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology and you should take your own safeguards in this area.
- We accept no liability for data supplied by any user for display on the Website and the limitations in section headed "Exclusions of liability" apply.
- If you submit data for display on the Website you are responsible for ensuring that the data is accurate, complete and up to date and for updating that data where necessary.
- If you submit data for display on the Website you are responsible for ensuring that no data is uploaded or submitted which is untrue, defamatory, obscene or abusive or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable laws or rights of third parties.
- You warrant that you have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that any data you upload or otherwise submit to the Website is free from viruses and anything else which may have a contaminating or destructive effect on any part of the Website or any other technology.
- We reserve the right (without limiting our rights to seek other remedies) to remove offending material placed on the Website that we consider to constitute a misuse of the Website or which is otherwise harmful to other users of the Website.
- You will indemnify us for any claim or loss (including without limitation, economic loss) suffered by us arising out of your failure to observe any of the terms of this condition headed "Data Submitted by Users". You may not adapt or circumvent the systems in place in connection with the Website, nor access the Website other than through normal operations.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Website and/or your Booking immediately and without notice and invalidate your Ticket so that you will be refused entry at the venue if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions.
- 3. General terms and conditions applying to Ticket Purchases and use of this Website
- If any provision of any of the terms and conditions on the Website is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- We may modify any of the Website Terms at any time by publishing the modified terms and conditions on the Website. Any modifications shall take effect 3 (three) days after posting on the Website. We may modify any of the Ticket Purchase Terms at any time by providing the modified terms each time you make a Booking. By using this Website and its services you agree to these terms and conditions at the time of use or of Booking, therefore you should check these terms each time you access the Website and make a purchase.
- All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in these terms and conditions shall survive termination of the agreement between us for any reason.
- English Law governs all of these terms and conditions and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Neither party shall be liable to the other to the extent that any liability relates to an event over which that party has no control. The parties shall not assign this agreement to any other party without the other's consent. However, you are deemed to consent to an assignment if there is a trade sale or group reorganisation of Internet Tickets Limited.
- No part of this agreement is enforceable by anyone who is not a party to it, pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 except the following terms and conditions may be enforced by the Promoter in their own rights; "Gaining admission to the Event", "Venue rules and regulations and Age restrictions", "Concessionary rates, right to admission".
- All bags subject to search
- Must be over 18 to purchase alcohol
- No professional video equipment
- No contraband or illegal substances
- No smoking inside the beer tent
- No animals
- No passing out flyers
- No laser pointers
- No skateboards
- No weapons
- No pop up structures (gazebo)
- Wear appropriate footwear (not high heels)
- No pre-loading with alcohol
- No professional recording equipment or drones
Management reserve the right to refuse entry
In these terms and conditions;
Ticket Purchase Terms
Making your Booking
Gaining admission to the Event
Venue rules and regulations
Refunds, cancellation, rescheduling of Events
Purchased Tickets cannot be refunded unless:
- an Event is cancelled;
- an Event is moved to another date and you decide not to retain your Booking for the rescheduled Event;
- Details of an Event are significantly changed after an order is placed (significant changes being a change of headline act or venue).